Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Supernatural

        Many people say that ghosts are fake. They say the same about dragons, elves, fairies, leprechauns, wizards, witches, mermaids, monsters, and Greek gods. But are they correct? Can anyone prove that they don't exist? I mean, sure, no one has ever seen them. But have you ever seen a million dollars? I know I haven't, but that doesn't mean it isn't real. I mean, just because you can't see something, doesn't mean it's not true.
        People call these myths. They call them myths because they haven't been proven. Basically, with some of the human race, if it can't be proven, it's not real. I find that stupid. I mean, no one can prove God is real. But people know he is. Well, not all people. Some people don't believe in anything. Personally, I don't believe in ghosts. Super Sara says that the ghosts will kill me, but she shouldn't talk. She doesn't believe in the Greek gods. But no matter. She'll believe in them when Zeus zaps her with a lightning bolt.
Zeus about to strike Super Sara


       Anyway, there has been 'evidence' of ghosts, but not Greek gods, witches, wizard, etc. I mean, there's a logical explanation for most of it, but still people believe. Well, I'm sure that if I heard my son speak from the dead, I'd believe, too, but no matter. My son isn't dead because I don't have a dead son, and I never will have one. Personally, I believe in dragons, Greek gods, and wizards, but hey. Everyone believes in something supernatural, right? I mean, we all what something that's not 'real' to be real, if you know what I mean.
        Here's a video:

       Okay, I know what the video said. The video is made for people so that they can believe in ghosts. What a bunch of baloney. Of course, you might have a different opinion, but mine stays the same. Okay, I know dragons, witches, wizards, Greek gods, and all the other, I know that they don't have photos or videos or whatever, but still. I believe in them, and many other people do too. The thing is, many people write about the supernatural. So, in a way, they're still real. They're real in peoples minds and on the pages of books.

Greek Gods
Dragon
Wizard
Leprechaun 
Witches
      
      
      
A ghost

2 comments: