Sunday, January 2, 2011

2012

        2012 does not exist. It's not going to happen. I mean, come on. These people have predicted the world is going to end so many times, that it's almost as if they want the world to end. It's stupid, and now people are getting all paranoid. In the year 2000, they 'predicted' that all technology was going to fail--and then the world was going to end. Well, let me tell you: the only reason the world will end is because of how we're treating it. So, technically, we're bringing this all down on ourselves.
        Anyway, maybe people would believe the world was going to end. Maybe. Maybe if they'd have been more organized in the date and time. I met one person who says its going to end December 12, 2012. Another says it going to end December 21, 2012. And yet another say December 25, 2012. One says the time will be 12:12 A.M. And the other two say 11:11 A.M. They say the Maya predicted the end of the world. The truth is, that's when their calender. And are we seriously going to believe a tribe that disappeared without a trace? Now, I've got nothing against the Mayans. I think they're interesting. They had interesting ways of doing things. But people belive them becuase they predicted that white bearded men would discover America the exact year they did. Well, let me tell you, it was black bearded men.

        Yes, yes, it's a small mistake. But think about it. If they made a mistake on that, what's to say they didn't make a mistake on predicting 2012? What if the world doesn't end? If it doesn't end in 2012, then, let me tell you, it will only be a matter of time until they predict that the world will end another year. They'll just keep predicting until it happens. And by that time, no one will believe them, so no one will get ready.
        You know how people judge people by their color, or their styles, or their beliefs? Well, maybe people don't like me for not believing in 2012 (even though that would be a really stupid reason for not liking me), but that's really too bad. We are who we are, and who I am is me. And there's nothing anyone can say or do to change that (except for me). I'm me, just like SuperSara is SuperSara, and like youngro-jalenguy is youngro-jalenguy. Maybe my opinion will change about 2012, but I seriously doubt it. Anyway, do you believe 2012 will happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment