Friday, September 2, 2011

Newton's First Law

      Hello, my readers. So, like I said in my last blog, we're going to be doing motion. And with motion comes a lot of Isaac Newton, who was up to his neck in this stuff. We're gonna be seeing a lot of this dude, so get aqainted. Newton, readers, readers, Newton. Now that you're all buddies, let's start with NEWTON'S FIRST LAW OF MOTION! (I'm trying to be more positive, but it just isn't working for me, is it? Back to my old me, then.)
        So...Newton's First Law of Motion is: and object a rest stays at rest, and an object in motion stays in motion, unless acted upon by an external unbalanced force. So, you may be wondering, Why are you doing this? Good question. It's because I'm in school, so, unfortunatly, I have to do things like math and other school related stuff. You may also be wondering, Is that it? Is there anything else? Is THAT why Newton's famous? Is that all we're learning? All very good questions. So, the answers are: basically, yes, no, not the only reason, and albsolutely not.

P.S. I'M NOT DONE YET, PLEASE BE PATIENT!

1 comment: