Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stuff

        It's not about the Periodic Table, don't worry. Actually, worry. It's about the Periodic Table, kinda. I just felt like I owed you good news. 'Kay, we're learnin' 'bout the difference between a Metallic Bond and an Ionic Bond? Eet is wierd, but vhat ars you going to do? anabel was here. *Get off the computer! Get off! Come on! It's my blog!* Sorry 'bout tat. Tat vas obviously Anavel.
        Okay, no more vampire accent. Check out this video!

        'Kay, metallic bonding is the bonding with metals, obviously. It involves the delocalized sharing(A type of molecular bonding in which the electron density of delocalized electrons is regarded as being spread over several atoms or over the whole molecule. Also known as nonlocalized bond) of free electrons between metal atoms. Metallic bonds can be compared to salt. Iron is so strong bcause of metallic bonding.
        Ionic and covalent bonding are chemical bonding. Covalent bonding is the most common.
        Alright, if you wanna learn more about this stuff, go to Jalen's and Anabel's blog! Tee Hee!

14 comments:

  1. hey Fatima, good job on yoir blog! I really liked it but sadly, i have to [ut something i didnt like, so sorry, but it was a little bit shorter than usual. I still love you tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAL WITH THE SHORT POST. I THINK YOU MEAN 'PUT'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JALEN, HURRY UP AND POST A COMMENT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW RIGHT MAYBE HE'LL "LIKE THE TITLE THOUGH" YOU HAVE 18 FOLLOWERS JALEN AND YOU LIKE THRE TITLE OF YOUR FOLLOWERS BLOG!!! RAWRRRR!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice well guys and Anabel i dont listen to haters ANABEL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are a hater to me! ATLEAST I SAID SOMETHING I LIKED ON YOUR BLOG. YOU KNOW MY BLOG WAS GOOD, I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT YOU JUST WANTED TO SEEM LIKE YOU WERE TOO COOL TO BEING READINNG MY BLOG. IM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING ON MY BLOG?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HATERRRRRS JIUST REMEBERI LUV U(ALL HATERS NEED TO BANED FROM THE INTERNET ANABEL)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU WILL BE OFF FIRST ITS NOT LIKE YOU ARE SO NICE JALEN. YOU ARE NOT SO NICE, YOU ARE BEING MEAN. MY BLOG WAS GOOD!!! IT WASNT BAD!!! YOU MADE IT SEEM THAT WAY SO YOURS WOULD BE BETTER BUT OUR BLOGS ARE EQUAL!! I WORKED REALLY HARD AND I EXCEPT MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT JOB TIMEE BEAR!! ONCE AGAIN NOT NEARLY AS BORING AS JALENS!! OH YA I REALLY ENJOYED TELLING U THAT THERE WAS A BUG ON UR SHIRT!! HA HA HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow timee bear. i really like it. especially the song!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was not funny, Aubrey! And thank you, Celine and Aubrey. You guys are better than those people who are arguing on MY BLOG, SUPERSARA AND JALENGUY!

    ReplyDelete